Videographer - Storytelling team
Children’s Relief International (CRI) mission of taking the light of Christ to the poor began in March of 2000. Since that time CRI has grown from one project in Mozambique to over a dozen, from one staff member (Alan, our President, and Founder) to over 60 staff members across the US and from one program that delivers aid to over 20 in multiple locations across the globe. As we answer the call to be a part of this lasting work, we seek to C.A.R.E. in everything we do. The following are our four core outcomes:
Care - The most urgent spiritual and physical needs in our world begin with children. We provide care by meeting needs such as nutrition, education, clean water, and more as we seek to share God’s love and compassion for all his people.
Awaken - Our goal is to awaken God's people to compassion and generosity by sharing our experience.
Raise - As we provide care to the poor and awaken God’s people, we seek to enable his people minister in both Word and Deed by sending teams to support our international partners and programs.
Enable - Our final core outcome is to enable those who are willing to answer the call by recruiting, training, sending and supporting missionaries to serve with us, whether Nationals or Americans.
Our storytelling team is looking for a videographer to help us tell our stories of hope and redemption. You will work on our new storytelling team as we help build and shape our brand. This role is responsible for traveling overseas and documenting our the work of our national partners. At CRI, our team has a direct impact on bringing lasting life change to the poor all over the world. If you have a strong calling to use your creative talent for more, we would love to get to know you.
- Serve with our storytelling team and help strengthen our visual storytelling strategy
- Travel throughout the year with our photographer to document our national leaders and their ministries
- Craft stories for upcoming campaigns
- Film local events and upcoming fundraisers
- Maintain our CRI Video Library
- Develop an understanding of our programs to tell their stories in a compelling manner
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Excellent videography and communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude and like to have fun
- Able to effectively work in a team environment, yet be able to work independently as needed
- Competency in Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, and a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Work in a Mac only environment
- Adheres to and acts in line with the CRI’s Principals and Beliefs
- Fun work environment
- Knowing your work has a direct impact on people's life lives
- Travel to our international partnerships
- Paid time off
- Location flexibility
Every staff member at CRI raises support for their salary. This position is not a traditionally paid salary. Support raising training will be provided, and you will have a support coach to walk through the process with you.