Tessa Grace Nutrition Intern
Do you have a heart for children in deep poverty and a passion for maternal and child nutrition? Come intern with our Tessa Grace Nutrition Program. The heart of this program is to fight against infant mortality rates through baby nutrition. Spend your internship helping these babies and their mothers. Come strengthen our program and get the chance to meet these families for yourself when you travel overseas to see the ministry.
IMPROVE THE PROGRAM AND BUILD AWARENESS
Use your experience and research to help our program improve for future mothers and children. You are a voice for kids in deepest poverty. Speak up on their behalf and make a great impact on our world.
- Study our Tessa Grace Nutrition program
- Research similar programs in other organizations
- Find ways to improve the program and implement your changes at one of our sites
- Create improved material and communications for educating the local church about the Tessa Grace Nutrition Program
- Come up with creative fundraising ideas
- Identify new target areas for sponsors and ways to connect to the program
GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
Go and see our nutrition programs at work around the world. Leave a lasting benefit to the program and the people by helping make our Tessa Grace Nutrition Program even better.
- Learn how the Tessa Grace Nutrition Program run on the field
- Interview our national missionaries about the program, needs, and vision for the future at all Tessa Grace locations
- Serve the people and see the ministry at work
- A strong desire to serve the poor of our time
- Friendly and relational personality
- Passion for nutrition and medicine
- Experience working in the field of nutrition or health
- Organized and self-motivated
- Willing to serve with us for at least one semester
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
Raise personal support to cover living expenses in Rockwall. We’ll show you how!