Strength & Dignity Women’s Ministry Intern
Do you have a passion to see women come to a deeper knowledge of God? Come put your Bible training to work, impacting women around the world through CRI’s Strength & Dignity Women’s Ministry. In partnership with CRI’s national missionaries and local churches, Strength and Dignity aims to edify women, training them in Scripture, providing a place for restful community, and delivering resources to meet their physical needs. Journey with us to see and experience God’s life-transforming work at one of CRI’s international partnerships. Develop resources to introduce God’s all-encompassing love to women around the world, and then watch as He uses your work
to change lives.
- Currently attending seminary or a seminary graduate
- A heart for women and God’s Word
- A strong desire to serve the poor of our time
- Friendly and relational personality
- Organized and self-motivated
- Previous missions or outreach experience
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
TIME AND LOCATION:
- Rockwall, Texas and Overseas Placements
- Remote participation available on a case-by-case basis
- Dates and length of internship are flexible
PRE-FIELD AND ON-FIELD
STRENGTHENING THE WORK
Use your gifts and training to strengthen the materials and processes of our women’s ministry. The average S&D team trip is 10 days on the field. It includes leading a woman’s conference with opportunities to experience the culture through exposure to CRI’s ministries at the project site.
- Co-lead a Strength & Dignity Women’s Teaching Team with a CRI staff member or fellow interns
- Learn to contextualize Biblical teachings to the culture and the women you will serve
- Develop curriculum that will enhance women’s understanding of God and His Word
- Collaborate to prepare conference resources and plan trip logistics
- Meet regularly with your team to grow relationally and prepare for the trip
- Coach team in the development and delivery of their conference curriculum
- Then step on a plane and GO!
POST FIELD - SPREAD THE WORD
- Now that you have gone, seen and helped - speak up for women around the world
- who feel alone and forgotten, and awaken others to the plight of the poor.
- Connect other students and organizations on your campus to our work.
- Keep in touch with us. Ask questions, pitch ideas and receive encouragement.
- We’re here to help!
- Go again! Lead another team to the project site, this time with friends or family!
Raise support to cover living expenses and the cost of your trip. We’ll show you how!