Strength & Dignity Women’s Ministry Intern
Do you have a passion to see women come to a deeper knowledge of God? Come put your Bible training to work, impacting women around the world through CRI’s Strength & Dignity Women’s Ministry. In partnership with CRI’s national missionaries and local churches, Strength and Dignity aims to edify women, training them in Scripture, providing a place for restful community, and delivering resources to meet their physical needs. Journey with us to see and experience God’s life transforming work at one of CRI’s international partnerships. Develop resources to introduce God’s all-encompassing love to women around the world, and then watch as He uses your work
to change lives.
- Currently attending seminary or a seminary graduate
- A heart for women and God’s Word
- A strong desire to serve the poor of our time
- Friendly and relational personality
- Organized and self-motivated
- Previous missions or outreach experience
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
Time and Location
- Rockwall, Texas and Overseas Placements
- Remote participation available on a case-by-case basis
- Dates and length of internship are flexible
Pre-Field and On-Field – Strengthening the Work
Use your gifts and training to strengthen the materials and processes of our women’s ministry. The average S&D team trip is 10 days on field. It includes leading a woman’s conference with opportunities to experience the culture through exposure to CRI’s ministries at the project site.
- Co-lead a Strength & Dignity Women’s Teaching Team with a CRI staff member or fellow interns
- Learn to contextualize Biblical teachings to the culture and the women you will serve
- Develop curriculum that will enhance women’s understanding of God and His Word
- Collaborate to prepare conference resources and plan trip logistics
- Meet regularly with your team to grow relationally and prepare for the trip
- Coach team in the development and delivery of their conference curriculum
- Then step on a plane and GO!
Post Field – Spread the Word
- Now that you have gone, seen and helped - speak up for women around the world
- who feel alone and forgotten, and awaken others to the plight of the poor.
- Connect other students and organizations on your campus to our work.
- Keep in touch with us. Ask questions, pitch ideas and receive encouragement.
- We’re here to help!
- Go again! Lead another team to the project site, this time with friends or family!
Raise support to cover living expenses and the cost of your trip. We’ll show you how!