CHILD SPONSORSHIP DEVELOPER
Embark on an adventure as CRI’s Sponsorship Developer. Collect a few stamps in your passport as you travel to our projects around the world. Captivate children with a Bible story at our preschools in Kolkata. Dance and sing with the kids at the Rajah Children’s Home. Walk a mile with our Project Life activistas. Pray for a widow. Then come home and awaken others to generosity and compassion. Build relationships between big-hearted sponsors and the children who need their help. Use your creativity to impact lives, to make a real and true difference in Christ’s name.
Connect two worlds.
You are a relationship builder. You will help sponsor and child get to know each other through updates, letters and face-to-face visits.
- Collect information and photos of our sponsored kids and write personal updates for our sponsors.
- Correspond with donors to express gratitude, answer questions, and to let them know of significant life events or changes in their child’s status.
- Encourage sponsors to deepen their relationship with CRI and their sponsored child through advocacy or a team trip to meet their child in person.
Be a story-teller
You are a voice for kids in deepest poverty, connecting them to compassionate sponsors.
- Engage groups and individuals with compelling stories of children in need through events, mailings and social media.
- Develop advocacy training materials and equip volunteers to speak on behalf of our sponsorship programs and the children they help.
- Develop promotional materials for advocacy events.
- Research current trends in advocacy and apply new strategies to our work.
Strengthen partnerships and processes.
You have the privilege of taking Christ to hundreds of children around the world. Through sponsorships you will care for and educate children, raise quality of life for them and their families, and bring hope! Does it get any better?
- Visit projects to see the difference a sponsorship can make. Help audit sponsorship programs and connect with project leaders and children.
- Collaborate with Sponsorship Director and international project leaders to build sponsorship programs for up-and-coming ministries.
- Create sponsorship materials for new programs.
- Manage and streamline processes for receiving and sending sponsor letters and birthday gifts to children.
Use your gifts and talents to serve God and love His children! Here’s what we’re looking for...
- Loves God and loves kids.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Professional or volunteer experience as well as interest in any of the following fields: compassion ministries, nonprofits, communications, journalism, media relations, marketing or other editorial professions.
- Self-motivated, conscientious, professional, receptive to instructions, attentive to detail, and unafraid to ask questions.
- Enjoys "creating" and problem solving with a team.
- Familiar with Pages, Word, and/or Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- Agreement with CRI’s Statement of Faith.
- Come join us in Rockwall, Texas. It's a great place to live and work
- 10-15% of your time will be spent traveling to our projects around the world.
- 10-15% of your time will be spent traveling to churches and organizations around the U.S.
- Raise personal support (Salary is based on experience, education, skill level, etc.).
- Don't forget about all of those airline miles!