Communications and media manager
Children’s Relief International works in the midst of the deepest poverty our world knows today. The children we help need food, education, protection and Christ’s love. Their tiny voices can’t cross oceans, so we speak for them. As CRI’s Communications and Media Manager you will collaborate with our communications team in capturing imaginations and compelling the church to action on behalf of these children and their communities.
build long lasting relationships
Connect our supporters (past, present and future!) to our work. Collaborate with our communications team as we share stories, present needs and call God’s people to action on behalf of our kids and families around the world.
- We want a friendly and consistent presence in our donors’ lives. Create and implement an annual communications plan to ensure our donors feel appreciated and connected to the good work being accomplished through them.
- Write quality, compelling stories of changed lives to awaken others to compassion and enable God’s people to service among the poor.
Be a Gatekeeper
Communicate a consistent brand and message to our donors.
- Coordinate (with our communications team) our newsletters, brochures, promotional cards, banners, social media, blogs, missionary support presentations, website and our in-house newsletter to communicate a consistent brand and message.
Analyze and strategize.
Help us to be better and do more. Evaluate the effectiveness of current communications and bench-mark new ways to share our work with those who can help.
- Evaluate and test the effectiveness of our communications activities. Do our efforts lead to measurable action? Are God’s people awakened? Are more children helped? Are more pastors trained, more homes built for widows, more clean water wells drilled and communities reached for Christ as a result of our efforts?
- Develop and implement external communications guidelines for our staff and missionaries as they share our work with others.
Use your gifts and talents to serve God and love His children! Here’s what we’re looking for...
- Passionate about connecting those in deep poverty with those who can help.
- Evidence of exceptional written communication skills.
- Professional or volunteer experience as well as interest in any of the following fields: compassion ministries, nonprofits, communications, journalism, media relations, marketing or other editorial professions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or applicable field.
- Familiar with Pages, Word, and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Agreement with CRI’s Statement of Faith.
- Come join us in Rockwall, Texas. It's a great place to live and work
- Raise personal support (Salary is based on experience, education, skill level, etc.).