AFRICA FIELD DIRECTOR
As the Africa Field Director, your job is to enable our missionaries to thrive. Travel the far corners of the globe, building relationships, learning to think like our indigenous colleagues and teaching them to think like westerners. Encourage large and strong visions for service. Equip our project leaders to face the problems, conflicts and challenges that come with service among the poorest of the poor. Use your God-given talents, skills and experience to impact lives and make a real and true difference in Christ's name.
Build relationships and lead leaders.
- Connect the work of our overseas partners and projects to our home office.
- Travel to our projects around the world to build face-to-face relationships with our African staff who make our programs possible.
- Strengthen long-distance partnerships with project leaders from the home office.
analyze and strategize.
- Teach project leaders and missionaries to create budgets and stick to them.
- Develop growth plans and expand our work to new projects and programs.
- Inspire others to join our work through stories of transformed lives.
- Lead teams from time-to-time to visit our projects and give others the chance to experience God's work among the poor.
- Reach out to local churches to form partnerships.
- A strong desire to serve and make a difference among the poor of our time.
- Seminary degree.
- Experience in cross-cultural ministry.
- Agreement with CRI's mission strategies and Statement of Faith.
- This position requires relocation to Rockwall, Texas. 30-50% of your time will be spent traveling to our projects in Africa.
- Raise personal support (Salary is based on experience, education, skill level, etc.).