Graphic Design Intern
Are you a student with a passion for creativity and serving the poor? Children’s Relief is a Christ-centered non-profit with an ambitious mission to take the light of Christ to the poor. Join us for a semester or year commitment as a Design Intern on our Media & Communications team. Learn how to restore dignity and honor to those in deep poverty through creativity. Travel overseas on a creative trip and use your talents to raise awareness of those in deep poverty. Let’s help break the chains of poverty through the power of story!
BE A VOICE FOR THOSE IN DEEP POVERTY
- Serve on our Media & Communications Team
- Help with website design, printed collateral, and digital media
- Work alongside our social media strategist to create visually compelling imagery
- Engage in materials, with your staff mentor, to learn how your theology impacts your creativity
COME AND SEE
See the face of deep poverty up close and personal. Experience how your design skills impact those in deep poverty.
- Join a Creative Team trip experience to one of our projects overseas
- Meet regularly with your team to walk through our pre-trip training
- Step on a plane & go!
- A strong desire to serve the poor of our time
- Enrolled as a college student or graduate student
- Must have at least a beginner level knowledge of design
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Presentation of best work samples
- Willingness to raise support for overseas trip
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
This is an unpaid internship. However, you have the opportunity to raise personal support for work and trip expenses. We’ll show you how!