Graphic Design Intern
Are you a student with a passion for creativity and serving the poor? Children’s Relief is a Christ-centered non-profit with an ambitious mission to take the light of Christ to the poor. Join us for a semester or year commitment as a Design Intern on our Media & Communications team. Learn how to restore dignity and honor to those in deep poverty through creativity. Travel overseas on a creative trip and use your talents to raise awareness of those in deep poverty. Let’s help break the chains of poverty through the power of story!
Be a Voice for Those in Deep Poverty
- Serve on our Media & Communications Team.
- Help with website design, printed collateral, and digital media.
- Work alongside our social media strategist to create visually compelling imagery.
- Engage in materials, with your staff mentor, to learn how your theology impacts your creativity.
Come & See
See the face of deep poverty up close and personal. Experience how your design skills impact those in deep poverty.
- Join a Creative Team trip experience to one of our projects overseas.
- Meet regularly with your team to walk through our pre-trip training.
- Step on a plane & go!
- A strong desire to serve the poor of our time
- Enrolled as a college student or graduate student
- Must have at least a beginner level knowledge of design
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign
- Presentation of best work samples
- Willingness to raise support for overseas trip
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
This is an unpaid internship. However, you have the opportunity to raise personal support for work and trip expenses. We’ll show you how!