Child Sponsorships Intern
Embark on an adventure as CRI’s Child Sponsorship Intern. Collect a few stamps in your passport as you travel to one of our projects around the world. Captivate children with a Bible story at our preschools in Kolkata. Dance and sing with the kids at the Rajah Children’s Home. Pray with the moms of our Tessa Grace Nutrition program. Then come home and awaken others to generosity and compassion.
GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
See the faces of deep poverty up close and personal. You will come back forever changed, and change forever the lives of those you meet.
- Invite friends to join you on a team experience to one of our projects overseas or join a staff team
- Meet regularly with your team to walk through our pre-trip training
- Prepare devotionals and VBS lessons to share with the children and families at your ministry destination
- Then step on a plane and GO!
CREATE AN EXPERIENCE
Bring your experience to life so that others can see through the eyes of deep poverty. Showcase the enormous impact a sponsorship can have on a child in need.
- Create a true-to-life sponsorship experience to be used at churches, in classrooms and with promotional events.
- Through research and creative dreaming, design an experience that will enable a future sponsor to see through the eyes of deep poverty
SPREAD THE WORD
Be a voice for kids in deepest poverty connecting them to compassionate sponsors.
- Develop relationships in the local community with churches, businesses and schools to share about the needs of our kids around the world and the opportunities available to change a child’s life through sponsorship
- Cast a vision for compassion and missions to the next generation through our Coins for Kids events
- Write and edit compelling stories of life change through sponsorships for our sponsors past, present and future
Use your gifts and talents to serve God and love His children! Here’s what we’re looking for...
- Loves God and loves kids
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Professional or volunteer experience as well as interest in any of the following fields: compassion ministries, nonprofits, communications, public speaking, journalism, media relations, marketing or other editorial professions
- Self-motivated, conscientious, professional, receptive to instructions, attentive to detail, and unafraid to ask questions
- Enjoys “creating” and problem-solving with a team
- Familiar with Pages, Word, and/or Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus
- Agreement with CRI’s Statement of Faith
TIME AND LOCATION
- Come join us in Rockwall, Texas. It’s a great place to live and work
- Dates and length of internship are flexible
Raise personal support to cover living expenses in Rockwall. We’ll show you how!