COINS FOR KIDS
FEEDING kids — One child at a time
When baby Christina was four months old she weighed only 5 lbs. Her mother was HIV+ and too sick to care for herself or her baby. Christina's grandmother brought her to our Tessa Grace Nutrition Center every week for formula, medical care, and prayer. Today Christina is a beautiful toddler weighing 18lbs! She survived and thrived because of the help, care and love she received at Tessa Grace.
your bag of coins will feed hungry children around the world.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. SET A GOAL for yourself or with your friends, school, or church. Decide how much to raise and how long it will take to do it. Maybe you want to raise a specific dollar amount or fill a 5-gallon jug with coins. Do you want to reach your goal in 2 weeks or 6 weeks?
2. COLLECT the coins by placing them in a container (an empty peanut butter jar works well). Display it in a prominent place to give friends, family, and co-workers a chance to help feed hungry kids.
3. WHEN THE BAG IS FULL cash in your coins and send a check for the amount collected. Write Coins for Kids in the memo line, make it payable and mail to:
Children's Relief International
PO Box 2470
Rockwall, TX 75087
Or give online through our donate page. Select Other Giving Options and click on Coins for Kids.
4. FILL IT UP AGAIN! Keep collecting coins to help hungry children, or pass the idea on to a friend.
5. THANK YOU for making a difference! Congratulations on a job well done. Your donation will help children in need through CRI's Miracle Mix Nutrition Program. Keep collecting coins!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US!